Never Too Old for Gold - 55 + program
Fall in love with the game again!
This program is for seniors 55 and up. We meet every Thursday at 1:30pm to enjoy a few games of table tennis! The levels vary from total beginner to intermediate. We even have a few advanced players on the roster.
Make new friends, have fun, live well, and find your place in the wonderful world of table tennis!
**Please arrive in your sportswear and clean, non-marking court shoes. If you need equipment, please visit our OTTC Pro Shop to make sure you have the best!
INSTRUCTOR : Stéphane Charbonneau 2x Canadian Champion 50+
7 REASONS TO COME OUT AND PLAY!
1. Stay in shape and set some health goals.
2. It is a safe/non contact sport.
3. Excellent for eye-hand coordination and psycho-motor skills.
4. It's an affordable sport!
5. Get out of the house, meet more people and like-minded enthousiasts.
6. Play and look better at cruises/vacation!
7. Less tv or computer time.
**with an annual membership